EB-1-1 Extraordinary Ability
EB-1-1 Extraordinary Ability Visa
Science, art, education, business and athletic scholars:
Extraordinary ability visa petitions are granted for those who have risen to the very top of their field in science, art, education, business or athletics. The petition must be accompanied by evidence that the foreign national has achieved national or international acclaim and that their achievements have been recognized in their field of expertise.
How do I qualify for a green card through the EB-1-1 Extraordinary Ability category?
In order to qualify for a green card through the EB-1-1 Extraordinary Ability category you need to have been awarded a major, internationally recognized award, OR provide evidence of at least three of the following:
1. Receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence;
2. Membership in associations which require outstanding achievements of their members as judged by national or international experts;
3. Published material about you in professional or major trade publications or other major media relating to your work in your field;
4. Participation as a judge of the work of others in your field or allied field;
5. Original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance in your field;
6. Authorship of scholarly articles in your field, in professional or major trade publications or other major media;
7. Display of your work at artistic exhibitions or showcases;
8. You have taken a leading role or critical role in organizations that have distinguished reputations;
9. You command a high salary in relation to others in your field;
10. Commercial success in the performing arts as shown by box office receipts or record, cassette, compact disk, or video sales.
Offer of employment NOT required:
An offer of employment is not required for this category. A PERM labor certification is also not required for this category. However, you must provide evidence that you will continue to work in your area of expertise.
Contact Dhanani Law Firm Today
As a dedicated immigration law firm, we understand your goal is to employ the most skilled foreign nationals to further your company’s success and enhance our nation’s economic strength. In pursuit of this goal, allow us to handle your immigration situation, freeing you to do what you do best – run your company.
Contact Atlanta immigration lawyer Rahim Dhanani at (404) 593-0434 to discuss your situation.