Awesome blog posts


child listening to headphones
0 com 5652 views

H1B Visa Alternatives

If you’re reading this blog post, odds are that you missed the H-1B cap and are looking for H1B visa alternatives. If you didn’t get selected in the lottery all...

certificate of excellence
0 com 1369 views

Certificate of Excellence

I received this nice acknowledgment in the mail today. Thanks to this organization for sending it!

woman talking on headset in an office
0 com 1022 views

Diversity Lottery 2016 has begun

Every year the US government conducts a lottery offering permanent resident status to 50,000 individuals from countries with historically low rates of immigration to the United States. The program is...

0 com 770 views

Selected as 2016 Legal Elite in immigration law

Happy to announce that I was selected as a Legal Elite in immigration law by Georgia Trend Magazine. Thank you to my attorney peers who voted for me!

start up 2016
0 com 879 views

New immigration option for entrepreneurs

There may be a new immigration option for entrepreneurs coming soon.  In a recent twist to the US immigration story, USCIS announced on August 26, 2016 that it will propose...

wedding photo of a couple by water
0 com 1896 views

Adjustment of Status vs Consular Processing Marriage Green Card

The process for filing a green card application for your spouse when they are currently living in the US is different from the process when they are living overseas (Adjustment of...

woman talking on headset in an office
0 com 1458 views

F-1 OPT status and self-employment considerations

After a student in F-1 status graduates from a college or university, they are typically given one year to work in an area related to their primary area of study....

Woman looking perplexed
0 com 1914 views

Extending H1B status beyond 6 years

Generally, the H1B visa is valid for three years and can be extended for an additional three year period for a total of six years. In some limited circumstances, however,...

0 com 893 views

How much do I need to invest for E-2 visa?

On occasion I get questions from potential business investors about how much money they are required to invest in order to receive an E-2 visa.  First off, we are not...

0 com 749 views

How to get more than six years in H-1B status

The H-1B may be extended in one-year increments if a PERM, I-140 immigrant petition or an I-485 adjustment of status application was filed at least 365 days prior to the...

Disclaimer : This website is for informational purposes only. Nothing on this site should be construed as legal advice or as creating an attorney-client relationship.