Atlanta immigration lawyer Rahim Dhanani’s legal practice has been focused in U.S. Immigration law for almost twenty years. He has extensive experience handling both business and family immigration matters.
Prior to starting The Dhanani Law Firm, LLC, Mr. Dhanani worked for some of the largest business immigration law firms in the world & represented a variety of clients ranging from established Fortune 500 companies to startup companies with limited resources.
Mr. Dhanani advises businesses on matters involving the hiring and transfer of international personnel. He routinely advises companies on issues pertaining to business and professional visas, PERM labor certifications, immigrant visas, consular representation and citizenship for foreign executives, managers & professionals. In addition to his experience in business immigration matters, Mr. Dhanani also works extensively in family immigration matters including the preparation & filing of immigrant petitions based on marriage and fiancé(e) visa applications.
- Atlanta Bar Association International & Immigration Law Section (Chair, 2012)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association Young Lawyers Division Atlanta (Chair, 2005)
Presentations and Articles :
- "Family Based Adjustment Fundamentals", AILA Atlanta annual conference, February 2016
- "H-1B visa hot topics", USDOL 2015 Employers in the Know conference, August 2015
- "Immigration Workshop, Conquering Family and Employment Immigration Forms", July 2012
- "Nonimmigrant Visa Basics", Atlanta Bar Association newsletter, November 2011
- "Recent Developments in Immigration", State Bar of Georgia, September 2008
- Rivaaj Magazine immigration columnist 2004-2005
- State Bar of Georgia
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Atlanta Bar Association; International & Immigration Law Section
Honors and awards :
- Avvo 10/Superb rating
- Avvo Client's Choice Award 2015
- Selected as Legal Elite 2012, 2016 & 2018 in immigration law by Georgia Trend magazine
Past large firm experience :
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernson & Loewy (Associate Attorney)
- Littler Mendelson (Associate Attorney)
- JD, Emory University School of Law (1998)
- BA, Emory University (1994)
Mr. Dhanani’s parents immigrated to the United States from Bangladesh in the early 1970s. He was raised in Illinois and has lived in Georgia for more than twenty years. As a child of immigrants who achieved the American dream, Mr. Dhanani is passionate about US immigration law and strives hard to help others live their own American dream.
Jun 20, 2021 0 comments 181 views
Can I hire someone with an H1B visa
https://youtu.be/NvU0oyZjE38 Can I hire someone with an H1B visa? Can I hire…Learn more
May 10, 2021 0 comments 274 views
How to bring spouse to USA
https://youtu.be/w6nvK9TtYmE How to Bring Spouse to USA How to bring your spouse…Learn more
Apr 19, 2021 0 comments 338 views
Can I get an E2 visa with a franchise business?
https://youtu.be/XdbNgenniUg Can I get an E2 visa with a franchise business? The…Learn more