Awesome blog posts


0 com 85 views

Neil deGrasse Tyson interviews Fareed Zakaria on US immigration role in science and technology innovation

We all know that immigrants make contributions to many facets of American life.  It is a nation of immigrants after all.  I recently stumbled upon a Star Talk Radio interview...

0 com 113 views

Form I-90 replacement green card applications can now be filed using mobile devices

USCIS announced on July 25, 2017 that it now has the capacity to allow people to fill out Form I-90 and upload evidence using a mobile device.  Normally when your...

0 com 376 views

H1B Visa Alternatives

If you’re reading this blog post, odds are that you missed the H-1B cap and are looking for H1B visa alternatives. If you didn’t get selected in the lottery all...

0 com 334 views

Certificate of Excellence

I received this nice acknowledgment in the mail today. Thanks to this organization for sending it!

0 com 270 views

Diversity Lottery 2016 has begun

Every year the US government conducts a lottery offering permanent resident status to 50,000 individuals from countries with historically low rates of immigration to the United States. The program is...

0 com 152 views

Selected as 2016 Legal Elite in immigration law

Happy to announce that I was selected as a Legal Elite in immigration law by Georgia Trend Magazine. Thank you to my attorney peers who voted for me!

0 com 177 views

New immigration option for entrepreneurs

There may be a new immigration option for entrepreneurs coming soon.  In a recent twist to the US immigration story, USCIS announced on August 26, 2016 that it will propose...

0 com 218 views

Adjustment of Status vs Consular Processing Marriage Green Card

The process for filing a green card application for your spouse when they are currently living in the US is different from the process when they are living overseas (Adjustment of...

0 com 158 views

F-1 OPT status and self-employment considerations

After a student in F-1 status graduates from a college or university, they are typically given one year to work in an area related to their primary area of study....

0 com 210 views

Extending H1B status beyond 6 years

Generally, the H1B visa is valid for three years and can be extended for an additional three year period for a total of six years. In some limited circumstances, however,...

Disclaimer : This website is for informational purposes only. Nothing on this site should be construed as legal advice or as creating an attorney-client relationship.